- These general terms and conditions regulate the mutual contractual relationships between the lessor of the Cottage Sněženka and the lessee.
- The contractual relationship between the lessor and the lessee is established after the payment has been credited to the lessor’s account (sent to the lessee following a booking) during the term of payment.
- The listed prices include VAT and they can be accessed on the website www.snezenka.eu.
- The cottage is rented out as a whole. During your stay, the owner is not present in the cottage. However, the owner may come to check that the conditions of lease are followed during the stay.
- Check-in: after 16:00. If the dates preceding your stay have not been booked, you can check in for your stay also earlier depending on an arrangement with the lessor. Check-out: no later than by 10 am. The guests will be provided with accommodation after they present valid identity cards from which information will be copied to the House Book and after readings of the electric and water meters have been recorded. Subsequently, the guests will be issued the keys of the cottage.
- Upon check-in the guest pays a refundable deposit of CZK 5,000 in cash.
- Booking: We accept bookings of the cottage in writing (by email). Upon receiving a booking we will immediately inform the guest if the requested dates are free. If the dates are free, the stay will be booked preliminarily for the requested dates for the period of 7 calendar days. The guest has to pay the full price of the stay by bank transfer within this period. If they fail to do so, the preliminary booking will be cancelled and the dates will be made available again for new bookings.
Bank account No.: 670100-2206012807/6210
- Smoking is strictly prohibited on the entire premises of the cottage.
- The lessee is obliged to observe and follow the general terms and conditions for the lease of the cottage Sněženka.
- As lessors we reserve the right to immediately terminate a stay if the number of people checking in for a stay is higher than the total capacity of the cottage (maximum 8 guests) or higher than the number of people which was booked; if the number of people is increased wilfully during the term of the stay (without the lessor being informed of this fact); if the guests violate the prohibition of smoking and using of open fire (with the exception of the fireplace); if the lessor finds out that a pet has been brought to the cottage without prior arrangement; and if the lessee fails to report any faults or damage to the cottage equipment immediately.
In any case, the lessee is not entitled to the return of the unused payment of the lease.
For security reasons you should not leave your children unsupervised in the cottage and in its immediate surroundings, this applies especially to the garden and the bath barrel.
Whenever you leave the cottage or go away even for a short distance, you should lock the door properly and close the windows.
It is required that guests change shoes when entering the cottage. You should bring suitable shoes for home use with you.
The lessees and their guests have to observe the utmost care with regard to the premises of the entire cottage. The lessee is obliged to compensate for any caused damage.
The price of the lease does not include insurance. The lessees use the cottage at their own risk. The lessor is not liable for any injuries or damage or theft of property.
Upon the end of the lease, the lessee pays the amount of the actual electricity and water consumption in cash. (Upon check-in, the lessor and the lessee together write down the readings of the electric and water meters, and upon the end of the lease they again write down the actual consumption). The lessee also pays the local fee to the municipality.
Prior to ending the lease, the lessee waits for the arrival of the lessor and hands over the cottage in the condition in which they received it. If the lessee fails to do so, the deposit is forfeited. If cleaning is necessary, CZK 1,500 will be deducted from the deposit.
Telephone numbers of emergency services:
Universal emergency telephone number 112
First aid 155
Fire brigade 150
Accommodation provider +420 605 724 792